Okay, so some of my friends and I are doing a contest. And part of the contest is to eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. So I need some good ways of getting that in. So far today I have had my favorite (3 servings of it)- sweet potatoes with agave and pumpkin pie spice. Problem is, it's high in CALORIES!
Any good low cal veggie recipes are welcome!
2 comments:
Splash is what I do when I can not get them in. With veggies and fruits. Or I make smoothies. You can get all 5 in one sitting that way! Good Luck! I just learned today I like frozen peas. So I froze ziplock bags and put them in the frezzer to eat whenever. Frozen grapes are great when I want a treat. they give me that cold sensation and it fills my craving for sweets. Same with frozen blue berries and raspberries.
vanilla yogurt w/ ur fav. fruit! My FAV healthy dessert! I can't get enough of it! Make sure to get a salad in...cucumber & tomatoes & guac should be a couple servings right there!...as well as having corn or peas or green beans w/ dinner is always good
Post a Comment