PICTURE 9- COURSE YOU CAN LOOK AT ALL OF THEM!
I look like I am gonna wet my pants or something! Nathan is behind me, my little sister, April is right in front of me and my dad is in front of April. It was a blast! Besides the fact that we had to go through huge swarms of may flies! They were going in our ears and trying to get in our mouths and under our clothes and all over us! Apparently it was the one day of the year they hatch and swarm down the river....it was so gross! Thankfully it was for only like the first 20 minutes. But sad we took no pictures... I know we are so lame!
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun!
I tried looking @ the pics, but it looks like they are all from another group. I may be wrong, but I don't think you or April have shaved heads....lol
Post a Comment