Enoch thinks hanging is fun. He looks scared in this picture and maybe he is, but he loves it. Don't look at my pantry it looks horrible. I recently organized it, so it looks a lot better. Anyway! Enoch is speaking in full sentences now. Still can't understand everything he says, but it's getting better. He's still my little sweetheart, but he's at that age where everything is his. But all in all, he's a really good kid. His favorite thing to say is "Alright". Good boy.
Here's my sweetie Ariana. She's a big helper and takes good care of Penny. Her and Enoch are either getting along very well or beating each other up. She's loving school and all her friends. I know she asks me every single day if she can have a friend over. I let her have someone come over about 1-2 times a week. It's about all I can handle because Enoch gets jealous and starts being mean to her and her friends (unless her friend is nice to him and includes him). We're working on getting him some friends of his own.
Anyway, Nathan has a new job at Leaf guard gutters. He's working hard and loving it. But he has our only camera with him all the time, except I see it on the desk right now, which is a bad thing. He forgot to take it with him to his appointment! Uh-oh. So, I'm really lacking in pictures.
And me. Besides feeling like going crazy everyday with anxiety and the kids fighting and somebody always needing something, I think I am okay. I get to go play basketball once a week and it's like the only thing I have to look forward to. I know I'm not good, but I have fun and get a good fun workout in. My hamstrings are screaming at me today (two games of b-ball last night) and I'm super tired (lack of sleep), so needless to say I'm no use today. For those of you wondering if I've lost weight yet (that's where the anxiety comes in). I know I've lost 13.5 pounds, but it's been like 3 months! It's better than nothing, I know. I'm still working at it, but I cut my goal back to 1 pound a week to make it easy with nursing. And I had Nathan hide the scale because I was weighing myself everyday. So I won't know my new update for two more weeks. Right now I am also trying to see if I have a gluten sensitivity. I cut way back, I haven't been perfect cause I just learned about it a few days ago and learning that some foods I've been eating have gluten. (Like chocolate!?) They say if I am I will notice a dramatic decrease in my waistline. I'll keep you posted if you want. Please tell me that going insane with young kids is normal!
5 comments:
Going insane with your kids is normal. :-D Really, three is a pretty hard adjustment, but it will get better. Thanks for the update.
MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!! I only have 2 and I went crazy a long time ago hahahaha. Penny is getting so big and so darn cute! Enoch is still as adorable as ever, those eyes kill me. Ari OMG that girl has grown up so much and she is just beautiful! Miss you bunches sis, relax about the weight dont worrie.
Love you all,
Christal
3 was a HUGE adjustment for me but 4 will be an even bigger one. Yay on the weight loss! Congrats. That is a lot! Your kids have grown so much, they are all so adorable. Glad to hear an update. I check your blog weekly hoping you have posted something! Hang in there!
Love the pics! And your hair looks great! :) Miss ya!
BTW....Penny looks a lot like a Berner in her pic! :) Reminds me of Enoch!
Post a Comment