Wednesday, July 9, 2008






Where to start....

For those of you bugging me to get a blog-- It's here! Finally.... 3 hours later!

Hopefully I can get the hang of this and make it look pretty.


To explain Ariana's haircut...

She found some scissors and started snipping!!

I've cut her hair before and it turned out really cute, (as you can see her in her Dora dress), so why not try to fix it? I can do it!

Well, needless to say... I messed up big time (worse than she messed her own hair up) and then we took her to a professional (who in my opinion, did okay... I think she could of done better)


Enoch is 19 months today! WOW, he is growing up so fast! His favorite words are: Daddy and more milk. He only says No when you offer him food or drink and he doesn't want it. He is an awesome, quiet, little angel lately...... Except when he spits his food out or throws it on the floor or throws stuff everywhere. He gives the best hugs. He loves to wave HI and BYE. And he loves balls and his little bike and given a choice, would always choose to be outside (rain or shine).

Ariana is almost 4 1/2. She has grown up a ton! She loves to ride her bike, and play with her friends. Since the weather has been nice and hot, her horrible tv habits are fading. She is a little tom boy princess. She wants her fingernails really really long, like grossly long, but painted. She loves to wear sparkly makeup. Her favorite food (if you ask her is Mac N cheese) and her favorite colors are pink and purple. She does everything (just about) by herself. She is a super awesome climber. I just learned that she can climb over our gate in the backyard- so much for keeping her in the yard! I'll put a picture of her doing it in here later. Her outfits are great that she picks out for herself (because she has to dress herself now) I try not to get embarrassed about it.

Nathan is now working 3 jobs... He is still doing chiropractic and Nouveau Riche, but he just got a job at Toyota of Kirkland. So if you know anyone that needs a car (and they live in WA) send them to Nathan! :) MMMM.... What else? I do have to say that he has definately changed A LOT since we moved from CA. And those of you from CA would be happy to know that he has learned to not share his opinion ALL the time! :) Not that it was a BAD thing, but he has definately learned how to listen a lot better! And he is more of a positive person (thanks to the Secret and some training he's been going through).

Me...I started working out really hard again. It's been 3 whole weeks and I expect big changes! Well, I do, but I know I'm being unrealistic. So, words of encouragement are great for me right now. My goal= Keep going, actions equal results. So even though I have bad eating days, doesn't mean I have to give it all up now. Tomorrow is a new day, right? But other than that, I have been teaching myself how to play the piano, and now the kids are interested in it too. Nathan and I still love to play games. We are excited to have found lots of people who play Settlers here. Now we just need to teach them Cities and Knights! New fun games are: Killer Bunnies (my little sister, April, is obsessed with the game!), ticket to ride, Quelf (awesome group game- just ask Christal, Robin and Sara J. ;) , and how could I forget- one of my favorites, Cashflow (it's like monopoly on Steroids-- lots of fun and faster).

Well now that you are bored out of your mind I am going to bed, I've had enough of this blogging for one day.....

3 comments:

Crystal said...

yeah!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! I'm looking forward to post #2. :-D

Matt and Joanna said...

How fun that you have a blog! Now you just need to post some pictures!