Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pictures of Logan...

This is the birth tub. The kids thought it would be a fun swimming pool! Until Nathan told them about how yucky the water would get when the baby came out!
Here he is! Fresh out of the oven!

Logan's first bath.

Isn't he so precious!?

I didn't realize how little photos I had of him. The midwife took a bunch of pictures right after I had him, but I felt like they were a little private (even edited). So, I will have to take more pictures of him and post later. Especially when the kids get home from grandma's. I miss them so much! They've been gone since Thursday, August 25th and she doesn't want to bring them back until Sunday, September 4th! She doesn't get to see them that often though, now that we are 3 hours away.

1 comment:

The Rogers said...

OOOOO He is so CUTE!! give him lots of kisses for me. Love you