Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pregnant with Number 4....

It seems so crazy that we are going to be having another baby to add to this craziness. I'm excited that this is our "last" (cause neither one of us want to get fixed, and you still never know!).

I took a pee test to find out what the sex of the baby is and it says "Girl", so poor Enoch. He'll be able to relate to his uncle Jake.

I had a dream before I found out that I was pregnant that we had a little boy. And then like a week or two later, my period was late and the pregnancy test came back positive. So, naturally I automatically thought "We're gonna have a boy!". Well, I guess not all dreams are visions, if the pee test is right.

But needless to say we had a boy name picked out the first week. Logan Teancum Banks. Nathan has been BEGGING for the Teancum name. Knowing me, I give in, but not to the extreme of the first name.

And then the pee test comes back "GIRL". Well, now what! We haven't even thought of any girl names! So, back to square one.... Brooke is number one on the list so far. I have lots of names that I like, but Nathan won't agree with. I like: Giselle and Keira, I don't know why I can't really come up with any... maybe the test is wrong and it is a boy!

So I'm 15 weeks and the baby is due the end of August. I'm at the point where it looks like I might be pregnant, but your afraid to ask cause you might offend me if I'm not. It'll be nice when it's obvious, but I guess thats a ways away...

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see the little girl (or guy!)

:)

Sarah said...

Hahaha!!! Yes, putting "last" in quotes was a good idea. :-D Congratulations!

The Rogers said...

I'm so glad you finally blogged keeping someone doses news is hard lol. Love you and miss you guys lots.