This is Ariana's views and opinions of Enoch. She followed him around with the camera and made lots of commentary... I thought it was hilarious! Of course she repeats herself quite often...
Wow that is seriously the cutest thing ever!! I think its awesome that I moved back down here and now you guys are too, so I can play w/ my fav kids again!!! I have never heard Ariana talk about Enoch like that, and for her to follow him around with a camera and commentate is amazing! Maybe she will be a documenter!?!
1 comment:
Wow that is seriously the cutest thing ever!! I think its awesome that I moved back down here and now you guys are too, so I can play w/ my fav kids again!!! I have never heard Ariana talk about Enoch like that, and for her to follow him around with a camera and commentate is amazing! Maybe she will be a documenter!?!
Post a Comment