
You were probably wondering what the band aid was for....
Long story short, Nathan hit her (on accident of course and he feels horrible!) with a frisbee golf disc while they were playing frisbee golf. It was so disguisting, I couldn't take pictures until after it was stiched, even though now I wish I did! It looked like someone took the end of a pencil and slammed it into her forehead! When the nursed got it all cleaned out you could see the bone! I wasn't there when she got hurt, but when I got home I couldn't believe how much blood was all over her and Nathan!
So here is long version:
I went to work (another story- 1 day a week for like 3 hours), Nathan took the kids to a frisbee golf field to play. I wasn't even at work for a 1/2 hour and Nathan calls all freaked out "I hit Ariana with the frisbee right in between the eyes and she's bleeding so bad! It's just gushing everywhere!" "What should I do?" I'm like, I don't know, I'm not there to see how bad it is. told him to meet me at home and I would get there as soon as I can. Met him at the house, he tells me not to freak out when I see her. It WAs so Gross! You could see the fat layers and you could tell it was pretty deep. It just sliced her open! So, called the pediatrician, got her cleaned up (as much as I could) took her in, she looked at it and told us to take her to ER. Nothing medically wrong, just cosmetically. And she wanted it done well. So, took her to ER. They numbed it once, tried to clean it out with water and she started crying saying it hurt. So they tried to numb it some more and I was like, "I think I want her sedated for the stiches" So we did that and she was so calm. At first they said one or two stiches, but then they did 4! I kind of wish they did 5! I hope it doesn't scar really bad! She was acting drunk and silly afterwards from the medication. She had to get a tetnus shot too (because the course use to be a horse pasture- eww!) But she's okay now! She did ask me the other day, "Mommy is my scar going to go away?"
1 comment:
secrets are so hard to keep!!!!!
Post a Comment